The Youth Academy Difference
The Youth Academy meets the growing necessity for upscale child care in our community. We are an advocate for the working family. Extended hours and days of care, provide our parents with more options for their children. We provide a unique service and a secure, nurturing environment, children will relish and excel in.
We use a developmentally appropriate curriculum. This curriculum is approved by the Tennessee Department of Human Services. Our curriculum is used in conjunction with an understanding about individual growth patterns, strengths, interests, and experiences to design the most appropriate learning environment.
- Extended Evening, Weekend & Drop-in Care
- FDA Approved Meals
- School Shuttles Available
- Assistance in potty training
- Special Events - field trips, recitals, etc.
- CPR & First Aid classes (parents, pre-teens)